4350 St. Catherine St. West
Westmount, Quebec H3Z 1R1
For more information speak with Mr. Epstein: email@example.com
Friday, May 16 2014, Mont-Tremblant, Quebec. Exclusive event for high school students aged 12 to 17 years benefiting the Montreal Children's Hospital.
Minimum fundraising objective per student: $50.00
Click HERE to register today!
** Make sure you register under the Westmount High School Team
The Spartan Sprint is a 5-kilometer course with 15 or more obstacles including mud, water, jumping and climbing.
At least two race marshals supervise each obstacle and cheer you on.
Directions on how to sign up:
Step 1: Click HERE to register.
Step 2: You will receive an email after you register to sign up through the Spartan organization. This is the link:
Step 3: Start fundraising.
Step 4: We will either be getting a bus or carpooling (depending on the number of students).
- Built for all ages and physical abilities
- Designed to test your endurance, strength, and quick decision-making skills
- A great way to become healthier and stronger
- A way to awaken your inner sense of adventure and have fun
- A way to make a real difference in the lives of patients at The Children`s
- An opportunity to be seriously proud of yourself